Global Fin Services Company require an APAC Finance Systems Manager providing SAP FICO applications support across several APAC finance teams.
- Maintain, enhance and develop both financial and management reporting systems - master data creation and configuration, hierarchy maintenance, user profile set up, and managing the interfaces between the financial systems, ddata martsand reporting systems.
- SAP FICO - GL AP AR etc
- SQL queries Stored Procedures etc
- Implement improvements to the reporting process including the streamlining and automation of report collation and data collection procedures
- Identify process risks and be pro-active in implementing process solutions.
- Reconcile between the various financial systems, data marts and management reporting systems. This will include automation and documentation of the process.
- Work with the regional Finance team to ensure the integrity of information contained in the management reporting system.
- Maintain and enhance the business reporting suite using WEBI / Business Objects.
- Support users in extracting data from financial and management reporting systems.
- 5 years + experience, 3-5 years with a large multinational, (experience with international clients preferred) and at least 2-3 years experience as a financial systems senior analyst / manager or Finance Systems Lead
- Strong systems skills in systems implementation, maintenance and enhancement
- Administration experience of ERP systems (SAP FICO)
- Advanced SQL querying skills (SQL Server)
- Familiar with OLAP applications
- Degree qualified with a solid accounting background
- Advanced Excel skills to VBA writing level
- Experience in Reporting systems (Business Objects / WEBI Reports)