Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum of 5-6 years of experience in SAP ABAP in which at least 4 years in SAP ISU
- Experience in implementation and support projects
- Strong experience in all areas of ABAP i.e. RICEFW and SAP ISU Print Workbench and FQ Events
- Good understanding of ISU Modules like FICA/DM/Billing
- Ability to manage discussions in providing the technical solution for the functional requirements
- ALE, IDOC experience
- At least 2 full life-cycle implementation
- Detailed configuration experience in the Billing area including complex Rates, Invoicing, Budget, Billing (Payment Plans), CollectiveInvoicing, and Billing Reversals and Adjustments
- Experience with working on Real-Time Pricing Interfaces, ToU and interval Billing
- Experience with all phases of implementation including business process blueprint, detailed design, configuration, testing, and support
- Solid understanding of other areas of CCS including DeviceManagement, FI-CA and Customer Service and the CIC
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Leadership skills and ability to manage a team of Billing and invoicing consultants as a team lead
- Looking for 5+ years experience in the following below
- Experience in deploying and leading teams in the deployment of the SAP IS-U Device Management module in electric, gas, water and combined utilities.
- Solution design for business process scope including meter shop (inventory, testing, inspections), routes and consumption read, read uploads to Billing, integration to back end work management for a work assignment(s).
- In-depth knowledge of the Technical Master Data model and DM configuration in supporting design/build activities with integration to Billing master data.
- Extensive experience in integrated and parallel testing planning and execution for batch job processing and exceptions.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, Apply Now!