We’re looking for an SAP Support Analyst to primarily responsible for managing SAP incidents, and to write/manage functional specifications between the user community and the more technical IT community. The SAP Support Analyst will be the first line of support and work with other business associates to understand the gaps in the current SAP processes and recommend the necessary improvements. This will take a solid understanding of SAP, understanding integration points and knowledge of our business processes. The position requires strong communication and organizational skills as well as a follow-through mentality.
The SAP Support Analyst is responsible for writing the functional specification in the SCM area. Especially focused on order to cash, procurement to pay, inventory and warehousing. He/She plays a significant role during implementation, provides ongoing SAP support, drives continuous improvements and plays a key role for SAP upgrades or other major project with SAP. The SAP Support Analyst also is a major source of training. This training will include updating others on any changes that have been made and training new hires. He/She must possess the ability to train individuals one-on-one, as well as presenting to a larger classroom.
- Assist in providing day-to-day support for issues that affect the daily operation of SAP and related interfaces; resolve level 1 support issues in a timely manner and assign complex issues to more senior team members as tickets or projects.
- Proactively identify problematic issues (data or process) and work with the necessary individual(s) to resolve such issues.
- 2-4 years of SAP support/implementation experience required.
- SAP modules:
- WM expertise required
- SD, MM, IM experience preferred
- LES experience is a plus
- Mobisys (mobile application), IDoc’s (EDI), QM, Testing tools is a plus
- Work with business users to gather more details on new SAP issues, categorize the issues accurately to help address them in a timely manner.
- Intellectual curiosity, problem solving and detail oriented.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or closely related field preferred; equivalent experience will be considered.
- Provide high quality support in all areas of the operation.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Work independently in an international environment.
- Track record of excellence in end-to-end system design/support & leading of SAP projects.