Our client is a leading Non-Profit organisation who provides community transport and other community services in the Northern and Western Metropolitan Melbourne Region. They are looking to recruit a Scheduling Officer to assist with the organisation and administration of service provision. A key role within the organisation, you will be responsible for:
- Management for the daily scheduling and rostering for Drivers
- Appointment scheduling for clients on rostering software
- Preparing and managing both manual and electronic rosters
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to implement an efficient sustainable roster which meets the needs of clients
- Responding to rostering requests in a timely, effective and professional manner
- Covering scheduled and unplanned leave.
- Overseeing transport schedules to ensure smooth operation of daily transport requirements
- Direct daily activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking of transportation vehicles
- Monitoring and reporting on demand in various service areas and associated rostering issues
- Managing enquiries from clients and carers to ensure a high standard of service delivery
This role is full time, Monday to Friday. A very attractive salary is offered with the benefits of full salary packaging provided. This is an exciting opportunity to participate in the lives of our culturally diverse consumers in a truly vibrant and energetic aged care centre-based community, in a supportive and enjoyable working environment.
- High attention to details and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to relate to a wide variety of people
- Previous experience in a Rostering/Logistics or Scheduling role
- Knowledge of Route Match would be highly beneficial
- High level proficiency in systems, such as Microsoft Office software, and the ability to quickly learn new software and systems.