Experienced Agile BA needed to help deliver critical projects for a top 10 Aus company permanently.
- Large project delivery volume
- $120,000 to $130,000 package
- Complete autonomy
Tier 1 listed organization are looking for a BA to lead the way in best Agile practice. The business is currently running Agile methodology and is looking to push Scrum across its projects.
ScrumMaster and Required Skills/Experience:
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile practices
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Facilitate different techniques within the business
- Proven Delivery experience
- Legal, Finacial Services or Property domain experience
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Agile retrospective
- Drive Agile with the project teams and stakeholders and coach them into improving their day to day agile activity
- Lead requirements projects of any size using a standard business/technology collaborative approach. Can Lead a requirements project using an alternate approach with minimal support
- Understand the project objectives and analyse the requirements scope to ensure they are met
- Interacts with Senior Management on a consistent basis regarding complex programs & projects
- Manages Project Definition team members that are assigned to their project throughout the Project Life Cycle
- Provide client and peer coaching on the development of requirements
- Bring expertise when assessing requirements during Peer Review sessions
If you are interested and available please apply now and I will call you or alternatively call me on 02 9775 5917 for more information.
Agile BA - Sydney CBD