- Join a well established National Law Firm
- CBD Based
- 12 month maternity leave contract
Our client is looking for an Intermediate level Secretary to join their Commonwealth compensation/administrative law team in Sydney.
This role will support a very busy, high volume practice supporting a Partner and other senior lawyers.
Your day to day tasks will include preparing correspondence, preparing court documents and briefs, arranging medical appointments, diary management, client liaison, monthly billing, and file management.
You will be someone who will be able to work efficiently in a team environment and will have excellent attention to detail, strong planning and organisational skills. You will also be service orientated and have had experience supporting two or more lawyers.
The Ideal Candidate
- A diploma or certificate course from a secretarial business college, TAFE or other tertiary institution would be advantageous.
- Minimum of three years of experience as a legal secretary ideally within a busy litigation team to join this energetic and client focused team.
- Experience in Filesite and Elite would be highly regarded.
A start in early September 2019 will be desired.
If you thrive on being busy and are looking for a new challenge then please apply online.