Large, prestigious global bank with a presence in over 120 countries. Great offices in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
This business promotes work/life balance for its employees and has recently rolled out technology enabling work-from-home arrangements. They are known for their tenured, inclusive culture and their focus on providing local + international career opportunities.
This role sits within the Middle Office, which supports a variety of assets classes including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, cash, listed derivatives and OTC derivatives.
- Middle Office exists to provide administration activities which support our clients start of day position. This includes trade matching, instructing settlement, managing cash flows, reconciliation and reporting.
- Oversight of offshored teams and day-to-day interaction with clients
- Change implementation including on-boarding new business, changes to existing processes to meet client requirements, process enhancements and implementation of new Middle Office services.
- Maintaining good working relationships with each of our internal partners which include transitions, fund accounting, performance and compliance, client service management, IT and other key teams & process owners within the custodial environment.
- Middle Office Account Managers are allocated their own client base, are accountable for the ongoing relationships with their respective clients, and the provision of exceptional client service to their relevant support personnel.
- Prior experience in an investment manager or custodian
- Direct client liaising experience, either from a client services / account manager or fund accounting role (or similar)
- Proven experience "owning" a process or client end to end - dealing with escalated issues
- Excellent communication skills
- OTC experience would be an advantage but is not essential
- Excellent salary package + bonus on offer
- Local and global career opportunities
- Great flexibility
- Standard office hours - long hours very unusual