Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the finances of the entire entity. Key duties will include:
- Coordinating and preparation of the end to end annual budget.
- Manage the monthly rolling forecasts including variance analysis and identifying key opportunities and risk.
- Manage the treasury function including short-term cash management.
- Provide weekly cash flow forecasts to management and manage cash flows and cash calls for the JV and Group.
- Implementation of procedures and policies to improve effective financial management and reporting for the entity.
- Oversee month end accounting requirements including preparation of JV management accounts, driving performance pack and management reporting.
- Ensure month end timetable deadlines are adhered to by reviewing month end reports with variance analysis.
- Work closely with site personnel with respect to accounting and costing performance queries.
- Ensure the integrity of the general ledger including reviewing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure effective management of capital assets and capital management process.
- Prepare working papers and financial statements.
For further information, please call Savannah Cant on 0404 630 199 or click apply now.