Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the below:
- Delivery of the financial reporting activities for corporate entities
- Assistance with closing off month end and year end
- Compiling Budgets for the new financial year
- Cash flow reporting and tax effect accounting
- Assistance with reconciliations
- Responsible for the general ledger integrity
- Statutory reporting
- Audit management
- Assisting in providing and coordinating technical accounting advice to internal stakeholders
You will needs to be a self-starter with strong problem solving capabilities who can work independently and have experience in working with a large commercial organisation.
This role will start immediately. If you are interested and have the relevant skillset please contact David Coupe on 02 9775 5906 or click “apply” to submit your CV.