|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 10:46|
This innovative business has become a startup success story currently operating in several countries around the globe, boasting impressive growth to date and an aggressive plan over the coming years.
The Senior Accountant will report to the Financial Controller, responsibilities including:
- Management of month end reporting including variance analysis, board reporting and commentary
- Supervision of a small team performing transactional duties, including AP, AR, and Payroll
- Ownership of financial systems, processes, and controls; driving improvements and recommendations for senior management
- Tax & external reporting requirements
- Ad-hoc analysis and modelling as requested by managers and the executive team
This position is suited to a recently qualified CA/CPA with at least a year commercial experience within a financial/management accounting position.
Get in touch or apply ASAP to be considered for this role.