You will support the Finance Manager to deliver all financial and management reporting deliverables, be directly involved in the detailed analysis of the general ledger, and handle day-to-day operational requirements for accounting, tax and compliance matters.
You role will include (however not be limited to);
- Preparing month end/quarter end balance sheet & P&L reconciliations
- Preparing the Quarterly reporting management packs
- Preparing half/full year general purpose financial statements and completing banking covenants calculations and reporting requirements each half year
- Preparing monthly standard, recurring and non-recurring GL journal entries
- Ownership of ensuring transactional processing and adhoc tasks are completed
- Assist with managing junior Finance staff members (graduates and interns),
- Document existing processes and procedures for key business activities
- Working with Internal audit for controls testing
- Working with external auditors on financial statement audits
- Assisting the project team as required
- Working on process improvements and other ad hoc requirements as required
You will be CA or CPA qualified, preferably with a Big 4 background and property industry experience will be highly regarded (either from a hands-on accounting perspective, or from an audit perspective).
You'll be technically proficient, proactive, keen to progress and possess outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal).
If this sounds like you, contact Tara for more information or send your CV by hitting "apply" below.