This Australian owned environmental start-up has experienced significant success and growth since starting its operations last year.
With an office of about 33 people, you will be happy working within a start-up nature where no two days are the same. You will be confident in working in an autonomous role and be self-sufficient in sourcing the relevant information from the relevant stakeholders within the business.
This is a fast-paced business in which is rapidly growing which is hard working, collaborative and caring. The managers and leaders of the business are very impressive and have excellent leadership style. They are all passionate about what they do and are keen to work with like-minded people who show initiative and are happy working in an unstructured environment.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will assist at a crucial time with a number of tasks that they have
- Responsible for running the month end process for the group.
- Oversee month end accounting requirements including preparation of management accounts and management reporting.
- Ensure month end timetable deadlines are adhered to by reviewing month end reports with variance analysis.
- Ensure the integrity of the general ledger including reviewing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintaining and updating weekly dashboards through PowerBI
- Business partnering to assist with other project tasks.
The role will focus on month end reporting and identifying improvement in current processes. You will be hands on and be able to identify errors in current workings and enjoy problem solving!
Due to the start up nature, you will be happy working in an unstructured environment, take initiative and be able to think on your feet.
You will be CA/CPA qualified and have a strong financial accounting background in a hands on role. Whilst experience in PowerBI is not essential, you will have an interest in stepping into this space!
You will be available immediately for a short-term contract.
If you would like to know more, please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or Apply Now.