As the Senior Accountant, you will report into the Finance Manager and assist them to drive the team in terms of quality reporting for the business. You responsibilities will include, however not be limited to;
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Monthly general ledger reconciliations and journals
- Monthly payroll for salaried staff
- Preparation and lodgement of payroll related compliance
- Reconciliation of all payroll related accounts and recharges
- Management of relationships with internal and external partners
- Preparation of financial data required for submission to statutory bodies
- Support the year end process and annual audit
- Ad hoc projects and reporting
You will be a CA or CPA Qualified Accountant with a number of years experience in a similar role. You will have worked in a business with multiple sites/legal entity set-ups and be able to work as part of a small team.
You will be a problem solver with the proven ability to deal with all types of people across a business, not just finance.
For more information please contact Tara, or apply by sending through your CV.