Reporting directly to the Financial Controller you will assist in the delivery of monthly, half-yearly and annual reporting obligations and support the budgeting and forecasting process and tax compliance obligations as needed. In addition to general accounting you will also be asked to use prior expensive lend perspective and be involved in process redesign and implementation of the new ERP system later this year. In addition to your corporate finance responsibilities you will be managing various projects to drive continuous improvement.
- Support accounting, budget/forecasting, taxation and compliance reporting functions for all Corporate entities.
- Actively contribute to technology and operating model workstreams, including design, testing and change management across the Corporate Finance and Shared Services space.
- Liaise with external auditors and coordinate the team response to queries.
- Drive improvement of processes with onshore and offshore team including automation, process design and efficiencies.
- Implement internal control and process that minimize financial and operational risk.
- Provide support on various projects and ad hoc tasks as required.
- Lead improvement projects in conjunction to support the ERP design and implementation across Shared Services.
- Oversight of the development and maintenance of processes and reports to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of operations whilst ensuring compliance with both internal and external legislative requirements, company policies and procedures;
- Creation and maintenance of strong relationships with internal stakeholders from finance and the segments communicating with clarity and transparency.
You will be CA/CPA qualified from a Big 4/Chartered background ideally and have a strong technical accounting skillset. You will have exposure in working within a project environment and have an interest in process improvements and business partnering.
If you are interested in this role please click "apply".