Reporting directly to the Senior Finance Manager you will be responsible for the below:
- Contribute to the preparation of all monthly management reports and analysis including Planning Budgeting Forecasting, Business Unit Reporting and cash flow forecasting, ensuring reconciliation and accurate variance analysis
- Contribute to financial transactions and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results to ensure compliance with approved accounting standards.
- Prepare statutory financial reports, ensuring compliance with internal policies and accounting standards
- Identify and analyse any material exceptions to forecast and plan against actuals, prepare corresponding commentary on key financial and non-financial data, trend analysis and key risks and opportunities
- Support external reporting to ensure consistency, accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting to achieve regulatory and business outcomes
- Support data quality and integrity of output for monthly, half-year and full-year reports including Financial Statements, Planning Budgeting Forecasting, Business Unit Reporting, and operational reports
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to increase networks and allow for exchange of information
- Drive and ensure compliance to Financial Accounting and Reporting policies, procedures and contractual commitments under financing, and proactively identify and raise non-compliant issues with the direct report
- Identify and report continuous improvement initiatives in relation to the Financial and Management Accounting and Reporting processes and systems
To be considered for this role it is essential that you are CA/CPA fully qualified and have exposure in a large corporate (experience within property will be highly regarded). You will be confident in using Oracle and have excellent communication skills. You will be able to work in a dynamic and changing environment and be available to start within a week.
If you are interested in the above and have the relevant skillset please click “apply” to submit your CV.