Reporting directly to the Head of Management Reporting you will be responsible for the below:
- Preparing quarterly management reports for submission to the US
- Preparing month end accounting including month end journals, consolidation, tax and take up of property/divisional results.
- Preparing half year and year-end financial statements
- Preparing quarter end full balance sheet and P&L reconciliations
- Ensuring accurate accounting for dispositions, partial disposition and acquisitions
- Preparing quarterly internal divisional reporting
- Working with Internal audit for SOX control testing
- Working with external auditors
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large global Property Group.