Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare trial balances for legal entities which include operating properties and cleanse of any historical unreconciled balances in these trial balances.
- Preparation of corporate journal entries to record distributions, returns of capital and intercompany loan transactions.
- Preparation of step plans and journals for complex transactions including property purchases and sales corporate restructuring.
- Assist with the legal entity rationalisation project.
- Accounting and reconciliation for assigned entities.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly and ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Preparation of board papers.
- Ensure compliance with SOX for relevant controls and testing and assisting with internal audit.