This privately owned enterprise has enjoyed a period of continual growth and success and as a result they require an experienced Financial Accountant to join the team with a view to grow and further their career.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the Senior Accountant role will include the following responsibilities:
- Lead the preparation of complete and accurate periodic financial statements and other statutory returns on a timely basis, ensuring full compliance with all legislative requirements to the satisfaction of management
- Preparation and review of income tax returns, BAS, FBT return for each entity
- Complete month end reporting and reconciliation's across a complex multi-entity structure
- Complete and coordinate ad hoc reporting and special projects.
- Oversee and report on extensive fixed asset register
- After approval, ensure major capital expenditure is incurred in compliance with budgets and approval.
You will be self motivated, have the ability to work autonomously and have a high attention to detail. Your positive attitude and problem solving skills will help you secure this role.