Well-known and renowned technology business seeking ambitious and technically capable accountant to join the team on a 10-12 Month Maternity Leave contract. Join a tight-knit and collaborative team.
As 2ic to the Group Accounting Manager, you will be tasked with financial consolidation of the group's business operations and act as the business partner (to GM's) providing commentary and insights on the group's consolidated performance as well as synergies across it's BU's.
This role includes all functions of month-end tasks, compliance, stat reporting, and audit as well as tax calculations and filing (BAS, GST, PAYG, FBT and payroll tax).
- Experience working in listed US business
- Experience with SOX compliance work highly regarded.
- Complete CA (ideal) or CPA qualifications
- Big or or mid-tier chartered background. 2nd or 3rd mover ideal
- Strong technical accounting skills including knowledge of USGAAP, and ideally previous exposure to consolidation accounting
- Strong soft and interpersonal skills
If this is a role that you would be interested in please hit Apply