Our client is a privately owned, nation wide services based business who are going from strength to strength. Boasting a fantastic working culture, and an upbeat and motivated team, they are going through a period of strong growth and even through COVID remained busier than ever.
They have an emphasis on driving innovation, unlocking the potential of their people, and passionate about positive outcomes.
Reporting into the Finance Leadership, the Senior Accountant is responsible for managing the end-to-end accounting process, ensuring accurate reporting of financial results and managing the overall finance function with the support of the manager. Initially you will lead a team of one which may grow depending on performance. Responsibilities will include:
- preparation of accurate, timely financial statements
- overseeing accounts payable, accounts receivable, debt management, tax, treasury, payroll, financial and management accounting functions
- providing financial support and insights for timely business decisions
- analysis of discrepancies, assistance in cash flow forecasting
- automate finance processes and systems, and integrating improvements across the business
- assist with tax and audit process
- oversee the performance of the team, provide direction and motivation when needed
- lead adhoc projects
You will be a part-qualified or recently qualified accountant (CA/CPA) who is motivated to take on a role where you will lead and mentor a team. You will be technically sound across both financial and management accounting, with the ability to work and lead the whole finance function which includes AP, debtor management, and payroll.
Please get in touch ASAP for more information, or call 07 3854 3805.