Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the financials for a number of corporate functions at head office.
Key duties will include:
- Monthly and quarterly management reporting.
- Statutory reporting and managing the month end process.
- Analysis of budget and actual and working with team leads in managing their budgets.
- Maintenance of budgets and assisting with building and maintaining the forecasting process.
- Data analysis on drivers behind changes in actual vs. budget
- General support for quarterly forecasting.
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified or close to completing this. You will have significant experience in both financial and management accounting and working in a large complex business. You will have drive, be great at building relationships with stakeholders across the business and have strong analytical skills.
There is potential for this role to be extended for up to 18 months depending on business needs.
For further information, please call Tiffany Way 07 3854 3802 or click Apply Now.