- Prepare trial balances for legal entities which include operating properties and cleanse of any historical unreconciled balances in these trial balances.
- Preparation of corporate journal entries to record distributions, returns of capital and intercompany loan transactions.
- Assist with the legal entity rationalisation project ensuring all legal documents and approvals are received from across the business.
- Accounting and reconciliation for assigned entities
- Preparation and submission of quarterly and ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Ensure compliance with SOX for relevant controls and testing and assisting with internal audit
- Identify and implement process improvements and system development to increase the efficiency and quality of outputs from the accounting team
- Preparation and review of technical accounting papers to ensure accounting for transactions is in accordance with AASBs and company policies
- Contribute to the creation of a highly motivated and successful team by continually striving for excellence within your role
You will be CA or CPA qualified, preferably with a Big 4/Chartered background and commercial industry experience will be highly regarded (either from a hands-on accounting perspective, or from an audit perspective).
You'll be technically proficient, proactive, keen to progress and possess outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal).
If this sounds like you, contact Tara for more information or send your CV by hitting "apply" below.