My client is an ASX200, who are an industry leader in their business streams. They have a down-to-earth yet high-performing finance team. Offering a strong culture of inclusion and career development.
The SFA reports to the Financial Accounting Manager, and indirectly to the Group FC. The SFA assists the "FAM" in their primary responsibility ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the financial reporting, gl journals, month-end rec's, and management of the statutory audit process.
You will be tasked with end-to-end GL management of a core business unit. Being the key finance contact to their GM, to assist and resolve issues and meet business objectives.
Finally, you will participate in ad hoc projects as/when they arise, with a particular focus on integrating/streamlining newly acquired business.
About you (WHAT YOU POSSESS)
- Complete CA/CPA qualifications
- Previous working experience in a medium to large business or chartered firm
- Are an ambitious and driven individual looking to grow in your career
- Strong technical understanding of A-IFRS and internal controls
- Strong business acumen and ability to deal with business challenges and relate to non-finance stakeholders, both internal and external