- Preparation and review of financial statements, management reports, income tax returns and tax compliance reports including Business Activity Statements for a variety of entity types (including Self-Managed Superannuation Funds)
- Working on large Corporates, SME's and Large Family Group.
- Provide proactive tax advice and compliance solutions and be able to communicate the strategic advice to clients
- Train and mentor the accounting and tax team
- Ensure financial records are maintained, meeting all compliance standards, policies and procedures
- Assisting with consulting work including restructures, valuations, technical advice
- Co-coordinating meetings with key advisors and creating strategies
- Budgeting and forecasting
Comprehensive knowledge of general taxation, finance and business related issues is required. Advising, consulting and problem solving will be a significant part of the responsibilities of the advertised position.
An ability to train staff and clients in processes and procedures is essential.
The successful candidate will have excellent English written and oral skills with an ability to liaise with clients (and win their respect and confidence) on many different business issues.
The successful applicant will be managing a portfolio of clients, including compliance and consulting aspects. An applicant who demonstrates the above skills and work ethic can expect quick salary growth and equity opportunity.
For more information please contact Sara on 3854 3804 or apply now!