Reporting to the Finance Manager, your role will take responsibility for 2 BU's and include (but may not be limited to);
- Monthly P&L review and analysis
- Revenue related financial and business analysis
- Revenue forecast and budget preparation
- Monthly variance analysis
- Management and review of revenue recognition and invoicing
- Manage Billing for the two assigned BUs
- Organise and manage billing, receivables and collections control
- Process revenue accruals, deferrals and other journal entries.
- Revenue reporting
- Contribute to month-end and year-end financial/management reporting and processes, quarterly financial schedules, month end close steps, etc.
- Liaise and work with internal and external auditors
- Act as a business partner - work extensively with Finance & Non Finance Stakeholders
- Involved in annual budget, forecasting, and participate in ad hoc projects.
You will be CA/CPA Qualified and will have a proven ability to work in a complex, global organisation. It will be highly regarded if you have previously used SAP.
You will be a team player, with excellent communications skills, outstanding commercial acumen, a collaborative style and the desire to develop team members to lift overall performance and standards of the Finance function.
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel like you meet the necessary requirements, please contact Tara Murray or hit 'Apply'.