Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the financial activities of the Investment Management Fund Finance team and assume responsibilities for the financials and other reporting requirements of the assigned Trusts and/or Separate Mandates– “the Trusts”.
- Deliver the consolidated results of the relevant Head Trust
- Preparation of the Trusts’ quarterly financial results
- Liaise with external consultants for the preparation of the Trusts’ taxable income calculations
- Quarterly reporting deliverables to investors, joint owners or mandates
- Assisting with the management of the Trust’s debt facilities and interest rate hedges
- Review and monitor the monthly preparation of Business Activity Statements
- Monthly accounting requirements including general ledger management and reconciliations, property uploads, and depreciation registers
- Assisting with the preparation of annual financial statements and management accounts for the Trusts as applicable
- Participation and involvement with the yearly audit process
To be considered for this role you must be CA/CPA qualified and ideally come from a Big4/Chartered background with further commercial experience (funds/asset management experience is preferable but not essential). You will have strong financial reporting experience and be confident in communicating with senior management.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skillset please click “apply” to submit your CV.