The role of Senior Accountant is to ensure that responsibilities associated with corporate entities, funds and listed investment companies are completed to an excellent standard.
In doing so you will work in close partnership with other members of the finance team and other different business stakeholders and will have exposure to the directors.
- Accounting and tax compliance for fund and corporate entities.
- Preparation and review of distributions for Funds.
- Completion of month end tasks for corporate, fund and listed investment companies.
- Preparation of half-year and annual accounts.
- Continuous liaison with external parties such custodians, share registries, auditors and tax advisors.
- Resolution of issues raised by the Directors and other departments.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role within the funds management industry.
- CA/CPA qualified.
- Technical skill and knowledge of the Australian accounting and tax regime.
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work and to set deadlines.
- Curiosity and strong problem solving skills.
- Strong Excel skills.