My client is a leading global law firm who are looking step up as 2IC to their National FM. The Senior Accountant will support the National FM, supervising the accounting team of 3-4 (15 all up) who are tasked with day-to-day financial management of the firm and support to it's operations.
You are primarily responsible for providing support to the National FM across all operational areas of the Finance function, such as financial reporting, reconciliations, payroll, budgeting, audit and month end processes.
This includes ensuring the highest standard of support is provided to the business, enabling the Finance team to support the firm in achieving it's strategic business goals. Being involved in firm performance reporting and partnering closely with partners and the leadership team.
About you (WHAT YOU POSSESS):
- Full CA/CPA qualifications
- Previous experience working in the legal sector
- Sound knowledge of accounting standards
- Previous supervisory experience of staff
- Intermediate working knowledge of Excel (Pivot tables, V-lookups and formulae)