Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be oversee the end-to-end accounting function, including the maintenance of the GL, balance sheet management as well as all other statutory reporting requirements
More specifically, your duties will include (but may not be limited to);
- Preparation of month-end accruals & journals
- Preparation, review and delivery of year-end financial statements
- Prepare BAS, FBT and income tax lodgements
- Plan and coordinate audits
- Ensure all vendor transactions are properly processed
- Partner with the Company’s regional shared service centre to ensure all local requirements are met
- Prepare monthly cashflows/Cash management
- Manage the Company’s CAPEX procedures and reporting
- Support delivery of annual budget process
- Delivery of quarterly forecasting for assigned districts
- Adhoc duties as required
To be considered for this role you will be CA/CPA Qualified, ideally from a chartered background, but essentially with commercial experience in a similar role (from retail/consumer goods industries). You will have proven technical reporting skills and have a genuine interest in working within the retail industry.
For more information contact Tara Murray on 02 9775 5908 or apply using the "Apply" button.