Accountant - High Growth Australian Brand
|Job Title:||Accountant - High Growth Australian Brand|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 17:16|
This innovative business has become a household name and market leader, boasting impressive growth to date and an aggressive plan over the coming years.
The Accountant will report to the Finance Director with a dotted line report to the CFO, responsibilities including:
- Month end duties including accruals, prepayments, asset registers, bank & balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysis and reporting on revenue, costs, and KPI's
- Maintenance of the group's systems, processes, and controls
- Tax & external reporting requirements
- Ad-hoc analysis and modelling as requested by managers and the executive team
This position is suited to a graduate with over two years experience in accounting. Get in touch or apply ASAP to be considered for this role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's