Reporting into the Financial Controller, you'll be responsible for the following;
- Month end variance commentary review
- Review of rent up and escalation report
- Tenancy schedule reviews
- Management reporting on NOI by property
- Budget and forecasting for properties
- Review of outgoings wash ups and reconciliations
- Straight lining and amortisation calculations
- Financial reporting including balance sheet reconciliations, lease accounting, financial statement disclosures
- Management reporting including Board Reports, reforecasts and portfolio analysis
You are a CA qualified, Big 4 (or mid tier) trained Senior Accountant, with commercial accounting experience and exposure to the real estate industry.
If you're seeking a commercial, business-facing role, in a dynamic and expanding property group, hit "apply" now. Or for more info, contact Spencer Bryson on 02 9775 5905.