Top-tier recently listed property group on the lookout for a FM/Senior Accountant to join during an exciting stage of their success story.
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for the below:
- Month end variance commentary review
- Review of rent up and escalation report
- Tenancy schedule reviews
- Management reporting on NOI by property
- Budget and forecasting for retail properties
- Review of outgoings wash ups and reconciliations
- Straight lining and amortisation calculations
- Financial reporting including balance sheet reconciliations, lease accounting, financial statement disclosures
- Management reporting including Board Reports, re-forecasts and portfolio analysis
The successful candidate will have an audit background as well as complete CPA/CA/ACA qualifications. Additionally, you will have experience working in property either experience as an audit client or subsequently after leaving audit in commerce (ideally for a retail property group).
You will need to be a self-starter with strong problem solving capabilities who can work independently as well as in a team setting. First class communication skills will be essential as well as the drive to do well and progress in your career.
If you are interested and have the relevant skill-set please contact Phillip Pham on 02 9775 5922 or click “apply” to submit your CV.