The role will place you within a supportive team-environment where you will be presented with professional challenges and the support to afford you development and professional satisfaction.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to -
- Partner with business managers - providing information and expertise from a finance perspective and develop budgets/forecasts etc
- Performance and management reporting
- Income, expenditure and cash flow reporting
- Trend and variance analysis
- Prepare financial reports to ensure compliance with Australian legal and regulatory requirements
To be considered to join this high-performing team you will be Degree qualified with preferably CPA or CA qualification. Your proven experience within a similar finance role, coupled with your Intermediate / Advanced Microsoft Excel skill will be advantageous.
You are pro-active in your daily approach, and provide solutions to problems encountered. As a result of your ability to clearly articulate finance issues/needs and build positive business relationships with a variety of stakeholders, you will thrive in this role as you are someone who enjoys achieving outcomes through partnerships.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious accountant to join a truly innovative business.
For more information please call Tara Murray or apply for this position by hitting the APPLY button below.