You role will be a mix of financial and management reporting, which will include (however not be limited to);
- Preparation of half year and year-end statutory accounts
- Understanding the disclosures required for IFRS General Purpose and Special Purpose accounts
- Working and coordinating with Co-Sec and Compliance Teams
- Covenant compliance for Half year (and year end)
- Year End - Liaise with auditors and ensure schedules and recs are in order for audit
- Preparation/processing of transactions into General Ledger
- Review and/or perform General Ledger reconciliations
- Working with Tax team for quarter end tax workings
- Completing quarter end reporting templates
- Corporate and related entities invoicing and receipting
- Build and maintain Fixed Asset Register for delegated properties
- Completing and lodging BAS, IAS, FBT
- Assisting tax by providing data and analysis for Income tax lodgments
- Other project and adhoc duties as required
You will be CA or CPA qualified, preferably with a Big 4 background and property industry experience will be highly regarded (either from a hands-on accounting perspective, or from an audit perspective).
You'll be technically proficient, proactive, keen to progress and possess outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal).
If this sounds like you, contact Tara for more information or send your CV by hitting "apply" below.