As a Senior Accountant you will be assisting the Tax Manager in leading a team and overseeing the operations as you deliver regulatory and tax products and services to clients.
You will review and resolve technical issues and liaise with clients to ensure their needs are being met. You will be responsible for risk management and participating in increasing product offerings and new business with a view to increasing revenue streams. You will oversee the operations of the team and their deliverables.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Regulatory or Taxation FS experience
- Ideally experience working in investment trusts and superannuation funds
- Qualified or part-qualified CA/CPA
- At least 3 years relevant work experience
- Strong accounting standards/tax technical knowledge
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure
If this sounds like you then please hit the APPLY NOW button to submit your application.