Some of your responsibilities will include;
- Providing advice and assistance to key stakeholders on all matters relating to reporting and accounting
- Communicating with Executives on accounting sector developments/trends and their implications
- Research and report on key issues
- Manage projects
- Respond to requests on interpretation of existing policies
- Identify and report on emerging issues
- Supervise staff where appropriate
You will be a highly technical CA/CPA/CFA with a strong knowledge of legislation and accounting/auditing standards. Ideally you will also have knowledge of IFRS 9 and IFRS 17. You will have strong excel data skills and preferably expertise in banking, insurance or another finance sector from an accounting or auditing role.
This role contains a large amount of communication, both internally and externally - so your communication skills (both written and verbal) with be a proven strength in your prior roles.
For more information contact Tara Murray on 02 9775 5908 or apply using the "Apply" button.