Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for supervising the Accounts Payable Officer and have the following duties:
- Process invoices into the system ensuring the approval processes are followed.
- Allocate expenditure to the correct cost centres.
- Review and post purchase order batches processed by the Junior Accounts Officer
- Pay accounts in accordance with vendor payment terms
- Complete weekly payment run for payment of vendors
- Liaise with vendors in relation to queries and outstanding invoices/supplies
- Coordinate the set up of new vendors and regular maintenance.
- Receipt and bank monies received and prepare daily cash receipts journal
- Complete month end Accounts Receivable invoices as required
- Complete monthly foreign currency advances reconciliations and complete journals
- Assist Accountants with month end reporting
- Process entries relating to fixed assets to both the general ledger and the system.
- Reconcile and report on capital expenditure on a monthly basis Assist with the monthly reconciliation of general ledger accounts as required
For further information, please contact Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802. To apply please hit the APPLY button below.