Great opportunity to be a part of a well known, growing business who is a growing property and hospitality business, in the CBD. With their head office located here this provides great opportunity for career progression.
Having experienced significant success in the market over the past 3 years, this firm is growing their already dynamic and high performing team.
Your new role
The main aspect of this role will be to identify issues with the current AP process and implement processes to address these issues from a high level perspective along with the daily and weekly responsibility of reviewing the teams work and managing the payment runs. This position is on a full-time, permanent basis and includes the following duties:
- Manage the Accounts Payable function across multiple entities
- Facilitate all invoices and submit for approval
- Fortnightly and weekly payment runs
- Employee expense processing
- Manage any discrepancies or issues as required
- Identify problems and implement solutions - help to establish and implement a streamlined process
- Month-end duties
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience within the accounts payable space
- Managed the whole process previously
- Problem/issue identification and resolution of these problems
- You must have perfect communication skills and time management skills
- Experience with large complex ERP systems will be highly regarded
- Candidates must have full working rights in Australia.
Should you be successful in this role, not only will you be remunerated excellently, you will be working with in a high-performing, dynamic team and have the opportunity to develop and progress your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Sarah Kennedy now. 07 3854 3801
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.