This Iconic retail brand is looking to add to their existing finance team with an experienced Senior Accounts Payable professional. Based in our Brisbane Head Office and reporting to the Financial Controller, this newly created role of Senior Accounts Payable Officer will assume an important role in assisting the Financial Controller.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for
- Matching, Batching & Coding of Supplier invoices
- High volume processing of supplier invoices
- Matching of Purchase Orders against stock & Inventory
- High volume supplier reconciliations on a weekly basis
- Weekly & Monthly General Ledger reconciliations
- Train, mentor and develop a small team
- Assisting with facilitating payment runs
- Weekly & Monthly reporting as required for Management meetings
- Ad hoc tasks as required within the team
You will demonstrate commercial experience working within a high-volume environment, preferably within the Retail, or FMCG or similar. Whilst having the hands-on experience to back you up, you will also be able to demonstrate a methodical and analytical mindset to showcase your proactive approach to deal with complex problems.
Ideally you will have had several years’ experience in a full function Accounts Payable role and be a natural leader someone who has strong interpersonal, communication and written skills. To be successful you will be required to ensure effective business partnering with external and internal stakeholders and be focused on process improvement.
For more information please call Sarah 07 3854 3800 or email on email@example.com