As the Senior Accounts Payable Officer, you will take responsibility for all accounts payable processes for your business unit. You will be part of a high performing, collaborative team and more specifically, you role will include;
- Processing and paying supplier invoices
- Processing employee cash and credit card expense claims
- Processing bank entries, coordinate cash collections, and manage petty cash
- Reconciling bank statements and vendor accounts, monitor cash flow and debtors
- Other ad-hoc general finance duties
You will ideally have experience using a large ERP and it is essential you have intermediate excel skills and ideally have experience managing others in a team. Flexible working arrangements are available for this role.
For more information contact Rhiannon Jay on 3854 3810 or apply using the "Apply" button.