This newly created role will support the Financial Controller and join a small Accounts Payable team. To succeed in this environment, strong attention to detail and complex problem solving skills are needed - partnering with external and internal stakeholders is a key part of the role as is improvement to existing processes and systems.
Offered on a permanent basis for 30 hours per week, this role is well suited to an experienced Accounts Payable professional in need of some flexibility in hours.
Responsibility will include:
- Matching, Batching & Coding of Supplier invoices
- High volume processing of supplier invoices
- Matching of Purchase Orders against stock & Inventory
- High volume supplier reconciliations on a weekly basis
- Weekly & Monthly General Ledger reconciliations
- Mentor and develop junior members of the team
- Assisting with facilitating payment runs
- Weekly & Monthly reporting as required for Management meetings
- Ad hoc tasks as required within the team
For more information please call Haydn on 07 3854 3805 or email firstname.lastname@example.org