This fast growing Australian organisation is becoming a key player in it's industry. Join this 'family feel' environment in an office of around 20 staff. There is good work life balance on offer and a flexible working environment.
- Processing of approx. 100 invoices per day through Readsoft scanning software through to Dynamics Navision.
- Coding invoices and verifying GL code, supplier information, and invoice details.
- Manage queries from Practice Managers and suppliers.
- Load EFT payment files and BPAY's into NAB for authorization and prepare relevant payment journals.
- Process payroll invoices and expenses.
- Assist accountants with month end expense accruals for each site (x31) and posting of accrual journals.
- Assist accountants with month end expense variance reviews.
- Monthly credit card reconciliations, coding and posting of journals.
- Assist with bank reconciliations
- Statement reconciliations
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role, preferably within the property or healthcare sector.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Effective communication skills (written, listening and verbal skills).
- Experience with Microsoft Navision essential.
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines/ can work autonomously.