This service-oriented company is market leader within its industry and is searching for a Senior Accounts Receivable Officer to join their growing Finance team.
The ideal candidate will have at least five years of experience in a similar full function role and will be able to manage a standalone credit function. The role is based in the lower North Shore paying $70k - $80k + super based on years of experience.
- End to end Accounts Receivable management
- Management of ledgers in a high volume and fast-paced environment
- Assisting with month end duties such as management reporting and balance sheet reconciliations
- Credit control and debt collections
- Payment allocations
- Bank and accounts reconciliations
- Risk management of company cashflow
- Expense claim management
- Ad hoc projects and process improvements
- At least 5-7 years of experience in a similar full function, high volume AR / credit management role
- Netsuite experience is preferred, large ERP experience is essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills