This Professional Services group is a renown market leader within its industry and is searching for a Senior Accounts Receivable Officer to join their growing Finance team.
This is a pivotal, fast paced role within the finance team. You will be working alongside senior managers of the business and assisting the Financial Accountant at month end. The role is 80% AR, 20% AP/general accounting
- Management of ledgers in a high volume and fast-paced environment
- Assisting with month end duties such as management reporting and balance sheet reconciliations
- Payment allocations
- ad-hoc invoicing
- Bank and accounts reconciliations
- Risk management of company cashflow
- Aged debtors analysis (no collections)
- Assisting with AP
- Ad hoc projects and process improvements
- The ideal candidate will have at least five years of experience in a similar ole and will ideally have some exposure to AP and month end.
- experience in a large business is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills essential