A financial services business with a diversified portfolio of assets has been experiencing significant growth over the past 12 months. With a strong presence Australia wide and having strong ties internationally, they are looking to grow their team due to a number of recent acquisitions. Working within a supportive team of 7, you will enjoy working within a collaborative culture which has a strong team focus. You will be happy to help out other staff members and help the business achieve it's exciting growth plans.
The business has recently acquired a number of new assets and therefore are seeking a strong administrator to support the team and the board. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating international and national travel and accommodation for investors and board members.
- Putting together information packs and documents for the executive leadership team
- Arranging meetings and taking minutes
- Maintaining and managing facilities with suppliers including technology, cleaning, security etc.
- Assisting with accounts e.g. accounts payable, receivable and billings.
- Maintaining physical and electronic filing and databases.
- Meeting and greeting visitors and answering the main telephone.
- Establishing and maintaining policies and processes
The Candidate To be qualified for this role, you must have experience in a similar role and be able to add value in a fast paced and growing business. You will be agile, proactive and be able to work in an ever changing environment. Whilst this role will be office based within normal corporate hours, there will be times that out of hours support may be required. You will ideally have exposure to accounts administration to be able to support in this context. Due to the growth of the organisation, they are seeking someone in this position immediately on a temporary contract with the potential for permanency.
You will be available immediately for this contract
If this role is of interest, please click Apply Now!