- 12 month fixed term contract with potential to go perm
- Northern Beaches
- $90k package
A Non-for-Profit organisation is looking for an experienced Senior Administrator to manage their Remuneration and Benefits portfolio to join their HR team in Sydney on an initial 12 month contract. This role will take the lead in managing the annual remuneration review, benchmarking and recommending benefits, managing relationships with vendors, and collaborating with the team on projects to consistently improve the processes and providers.
As this role will be the point of contact for all rem and bens processes and queries the successful candidate will need extensive experience in reward along with experience and confidence in liaising with senior level stakeholders. This role will report to an experienced and supportive manager and will work within a dynamic and friendly national team.
- Creating remuneration quotes and actuals as required
- Setting up of new employees in the Salary packaging system
- Auditing the salary packaging systems to identify discrepancies
- Preparing reports for managers
- Managing data transfers between systems
- Undertaking ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Supporting managers with documentation - onboarding & setting up new employee files, updating employee records, collating and verifying required documentation for Salary packaging options, filing and auditing.
- Preparing remuneration data for payroll each fortnight
- Providing ad hoc support to the Pay & Benefits team if required
- 2-3 years in remuneration functions minimum
- The ability to interpret and communicate all remunerations, salary packaging and benefits
- Eziway experience (HIGHLY desirable)
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and tact
- A good understanding of the rights of people with a disability