This is a rare opportunity to further your experience within a unique setting – the best of a large corporate and a start-up venture.
You will be sitting within the product team where the bulk of the role will see you working with product managers, technical team members and business stakeholders.
While the Salesforce work will only take up a small percentage of your time, when those skills are called upon, you will be the subject matter expert and need to bring it all to the table.
Business Analysis Skills required;
- Work with key stakeholders to gather requirements and identify opportunities for product and process improvements.
- Translate business and customer needs into language and format that can be clearly understood by technology team members.
- Collaborate with members of the product team and business stakeholders to refine, implement, test and deliver product features that solve customer and business problems, within an Agile environment.
- Monitor existing product features to gauge effectiveness and identify improvements.
- Ensure the development team is creating solutions that align with the defined business value.
- Work with product managers to manage the backlog.
- Implement changes to the Salesforce environment.
- Have an understanding of user licences, roles, profiles, hierarchy and security settings.
- Be cognizant of workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Receive new/changed requirements for views, reports, dashboards and campaigns from the business users and implement within Salesforce.
- Assist sales and finance management to monitor activities, trends, sales and leads.
- Build and manage report folders for reps to improve sales efficiency.
- Communicate system changes to senior business users.
- 5-7 years’ experience working as a business analyst.
- Ideally a technical background with some development experience.
- A passion for technology and being part of best-practice product development.
- Ideally, have exposure to design thinking and an Agile environment.
- Be energised by collaboration and possess a learning and growth mindset.
- Someone who doesn’t just know ‘what’ to do, but is interested in and knows the ‘why’.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to interpret customer and business needs.
- Tertiary degree in technology related discipline preferred
- Demonstrated success delivery of complex projects
- Demonstrated Analytic skills
- Experience in Consulting, Professional services or corporate services.