- Implementing appropriate systems policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant laws, prudential standards.
- Perform KYC for Corporate / Institutional clients
- Due diligence and on boarding of new clients
- Support the local branches for Compliance related issues.
- Tertiary qualification such as an undergraduate degree in business or equivalent.
- Proficient in both English & Mandarin
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Banking environment
- Strong understanding of banking operations.
- High level understanding of compliance and risk frameworks
- Understanding of Australian financial market and regulatory framework
- Compliance experience including hands-on exposure to interpretation of regulations and working with regulatory bodies
- Ability to interpret policy and processes and able to develop local policy which is aligned with Head Office policy
- Post graduate qualifications in banking or business