Proud ASX100 business at a unique juncture in it's turnaround with unparalleled growth appetite. Join high-performing business development team tasked wiht driving aviation strategy and corporate development acitivites.
The Senior Analyst takes part in a broad capacity to support end-to-end origination, deal structuring and presentation - including market research / data analysis, identification of best commercial partners and shaping of commercial agreements through your understanding of the market, operations and customer demand.
- Market research - utilising internal and external data sources to identify trends and developments (inc customer and partner appetite)
- Commercial arrangements - undertake analysis to identify best commercial partners. Developing incentive plans to maximise uptake in opportunities
- Strategic projects - support modelling around traffic/route strategy
- Be the face of new strategy - present to external partners, industry bodies and government bodies
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years+ in M&A, analysis or market research with experience working with data sets and presenting analysis
- Previous aviation experience and knowledge of airline and airport business models HIGHLY REGARDED
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder engagement skills including presentation ability
- The ability to negotiate strong commercial outcomes, drive strategy and clearly identify strong business case opportunities is essential.
Sound like you? hit "apply" to submit your CV, or contact Philip Pham / 9775 5922 for a confidential discussion.