Highly regarded industry leader in food production and supply chain, proudly Australian owned and operated.
Commitment to safety, quality and operational excellence, it is an exciting and challenging time to be part of a successful and growing business. Experiencing
significant change and transformation offering products to domestic and global markets.
In this newly created role you will be responsible for providing meaningful insights and identify innovative approaches to new markets and customers to drive profitability. Working within the Commercial Team and with direct involvement with the Sales Team, this role will be instrumental in maximising sales revenue and profits for the business.
More specifically you will be required to
- Perform in depth domestic and global market analysis to develop understanding of competitive landscape, consumer segments and sales channels;
- Assistance with the development and implementation of marketing strategy by county/consumer/channel
- Development of reports and dashboards to monitor and analyse sales prices and volumes across products and markets to identify opportunities for revenue maximisation;
- Assistance with pricing decisions through the management of utilisation and return models;
- Preparation of cost/benefit models for new product opportunities;
- Supply and demand modelling of branded product programs;
- Report preparation to provide the executive team with relevant and accurate information relating to the performance of branded programs;
- Assistance to the Commercial Manager where required on customer relationship and contractual matters.
Tertiary education in Commerce, Business, Economics. You will have a strong analytical capability from work in a consulting/ professional services business or a commercial environment with extensive economic and market analysis. Previous experience in FMCG or Agriculture will be highly regarded. You will be proficient in Microsoft Excel and prior experience using and developing business intelligence reports (e.g. Power BI, Tableau etc.);
You will be a critical thinker with the ability to interrogate data and be an outstanding communicator with an ability to translate complex issues into simple language to influence decisions.
This role will suit someone who is smart, curious, passionate, highly adaptive, driven and down to earth.
For more information please contact Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3800 or apply to email@example.com